People's Forum & March for Medicaid Speaking Tour
- Do you and your family rely on Medicaid (Green Mountain Care) or Dr. Dynasaur?
- Are you forced to buy health insurance because you make more than the Medicaid income limit?
- Do you have health insurance, but avoid receiving care because your deductible is too high?
Join us for a forum on the fight to protect Medicaid and win healthcare for everyone in Vermont.
Barre Forum & Free Community Meal
Saturday, Oct. 26th, 5pm
*New Location*: Church of the Good Shepherd
39 Washington St., Barre
Health Care is a Human Right Platform
- Protect Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur: No cuts, hurdles, or exclusions.
- Increase funding for home health and community based services.
- Keep our rural hospitals and clinics open and thriving.
- Implement a financing plan for Act 48, Vermont’s universal healthcare law.