Rally for Medicaid! 12pm, Saturday, March 7th, 2020
Tens of thousands of people in Vermont can't afford the health care we need - whether we're on Medicaid, Vermont Health Connect, or get health insurance through our employer.
But rather than treating health care as a public good, Governor Scott is moving to privatize our health care under OneCare Vermont - a private company run by UVM Medical Center and Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
Join us at the anchor hospitals of OneCare Vermont to rally for Medicaid and a public health care system that puts people first.
We'll be rallying in two locations:
- UVM Medical Center, 111 Colchester Ave., Burlington, 12pm
- Meet Outside the main entrance (ACC) at the circle driveway
- Park in the UVM (university) parking lots - free on weekends
- For questions contact Jessica Morrison 310-560-8193
- Dartmouth Green, Hanover NH, 12pm
- Meet at the Dartmouth green in Hanover
- Parking is free in campus lots, or find parking on side streets
- For questions contact Laura Wolfe 802-299-0276
Fill out the form below so we can let you know where to meet for the rally: