Join the Health Care is a Human Right Campaign for an online Town Hall to discuss:
- How we can have each others' backs through this crisis
- What this all means for poor and working-class families who were *already* struggling to make ends meet
- How we can organize in this moment for the economy and health care system we really need
In this unprecedented public emergency, the Campaign is calling on Governor Scott and the Vermont legislature to immediately:
- Expand Medicaid eligibility to all Vermont residents while moving to implement universal, public financing as laid out in Act 48.
- Establish public authority to direct Vermont’s hospitals and clinics, ensuring they stay open through the crisis and beyond by diverting resources from overpaid executives to frontline providers and the health of our communities.
Join us on Tuesday, April 7th at 6pm on Youtube LIVE: www.youtube.com/vwcpictures
Or fill out the form below so we can share information on how to join via Zoom. Once you're done, share the word with friends on Facebook by clicking here!